- The panoramic lift in the Visitor Center takes you to the SkyDeck, a 120m high viewing platform, from where you can enjoy the breathtaking panorama of Budapest.
- The experience does not end here. With the AR-based SkyDeck app, you can also see the location of the largest cities in the country. The app is easy to use, just download it to your own smart device, and you can start your virtual journey.
- Tickets can only be purchased online. Due to the capacity of the SkyDeck tickets are only available in a limited number for the specific timeslots, therefore we recommend to buy your tickets in advance, especially for weekends and holidays. Upon arrival, if there are available tickets in the given timeslot, you can even buy your ticket 3 minutes before entry, which requires a bank card suitable for online payment and a smartphone with an email inbox. Payment in cash is not available on the spot.
- Welcome to the MOL Campus Visitor Center, where energy and innovation meet! Step into the future and discover how energy is changing for a sustainable future. Discover our inspiring and exciting installations and games with your friends and family!
- You need to buy a ticket to visit the SkyDeck, however the Visitor Center situated on the ground floor can be visited free of charge.
- Sky Deck application has been created for the visitors of the MOL Campus viewing deck. With the help of this app, you will be able to take a virtual walk in Budapest, getting a glimpse of the cultural life and tourism of the city or discover the location of other Hungarian cities. By using the app, the panoramic view can be complemented with augmented reality-based content. You can navigate between the attractions by clicking on them, and you can read interesting details and see pictures on their information card, or you can also find out how far they are from the MOL Campus building.
- Turn towards Gellért Hill or move your device towards the National Theatre and explore the city! Gather information, wander through museums and sports facilities, or just discover the most important cities of Hungary!
- And finally, get to know us! Read about the history of the Mol Group, meet our branches in the countryside, and find out where the nearest Fresh Corner Cafés are! All you need to do is download the SkyDeck application and purchase a ticket to the MOL Campus viewing deck at the www.molcampus.hu website to discover Budapest from a very special view you couldn't see before, from 29 floors height!